3D Audio HMI
Socionext’s 3D acoustic surround technology, which has enjoyed lots of commercial use in gaming market, delivers state-of-the-art UI with sound localization control for in-vehicle applications, such as driving assistance and infotainment system, that can help auto driver perceive intuitive directions and startling signs.
- “Close-to-Ear effect” generated by software, encouraging auto driver to feel as if there are speakers just around ears
- Off-line processing by “3D Authoring Tool”, not requiring any dedicated speaker or DSP, that allows its use for a wide range of vehicle models with less expenses
- Robust sound localization technology is available to control even under in-vehicle conditions, such as asymmetric speaker layout and acoustic reflections
When another car approaches from a blind spot, the driver can intuitively perceive its direction with the “Close-to-Ear” effect sound. This is also applicable to car navigation systems.
- Driver Monitoring System
When driver unconsciously feeling drowsy or fatigue, “Close-to-Ear” effect sound can help startle back and wake up.
- Off-line processing simply creates 3D effect sound
- Socionext offers tuning support on the “3D Authoring Tool” for each targeted vehicle model
Inquiries about products
Please use “Inquiry form” to inquire about the product details.