This HD-PLC™* LSI (SC1320A), embedded with the 4th generation of HD-PLC™ core, provides a secure wired communication for IoT devices that can be connected by using the existing infrastructure, the Power Line. It creates more freedom for innovations while transmitting more data from and to Urban areas, Home and Factory environments for further evolving our society to Society 5.0.
*: HD-PLC is a trademark or registered trademark of Panasonic Corporation in Japan and other countries.
- The world 1st LSI embedded with HD-PLC™ core conforming to IEEE 1901-2020
(researched on March 2021).
- Easy applicable for IoT devices since the general interfaces such as UART/SPI and Ethernet MAC (RMII) are implemented.
- Supports are also available for protocols like BACnet, Lonworks for the industrial applications
(including building management)
- Low power consumption (around 200mW) is achieved with Socionext techniques.
- Adoption of advanced process leads to a compact package size.
- With a compact power circuit design the PCB design and BOM costs can be optimized.
- Stable powerline communication is achieved by the combination of high quality analog and noise reduction techniques.
- Long distance communication (up to 10km*) is realized by the adoption of the 4th generation of HD-PLC™ core.
Whereas the cable is, HD-PLC connects.
|PMU||: Power Management Unit|
|DCDC/LDO||: DC-DC Converter / Low Drop Out|
|PGA||: Programmable Gain Amplifier|
|Supply voltage||3.3V unity|
|Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|