Products / Services
UniPhier System LSIs for Smart TV
UniPhier™ System LSIs for Smart TV
Panasonic's new chip which has the industry's fastest 1.4-GHz dual core CPU(ARM® Cortex-A9 Dual) will open the way for a new generation of smart TVs that allow users to simultaneously enjoy two TV broadcasting channels, as well as Internet-based content and applications in high-resolution at the same time. In addition, the new chip is able to reduce power consumption and the number of components used in smart TVs, which will drive smart TVs to spread in the global market.
- The new system LSI adopts a new architecture comprising of Panasonic's UniPhier™ processor with a proven track record in high quality processing of audio and visual content and a general-purpose high speed dual CPU which has high performance for network applications to realize a high performance and high resolution Smart TVs.
- Adopting the industry's fastest 1.4-GHz dual core CPU (ARM® Cortex-A9 Dual), it can achieve fast, stress-free and smooth operation in network applications.
- A high-performance 3D graphics circuit supporting full HD resolution is essential for smart TVs. Integrating such a 3D graphics circuit and audio and video codec, the new system LSI has all the functions required for smart TVs on a single chip. As a result, it enables to deliver exciting images by combining graphics and video. Further, the new chip enables to cut power consumption by about 40%.
- UniPhier is a trademark of Socionext Inc.
* Clicking the "Part No." button opens a new window for downloading documents.
* For more information about unlinked part numbers, please refer to the "Semiconductor Support (For Registered Users)"
|Part No.||Application||Package||Product Lifecycle Stage|
|MN2WS0220||UniPhier™ System LSI for Smart TVs||HBGA708-P-3131CID||mass production|