Radio-wave ranging sensor
We are on the brink of entering a world of home automation, where the various appliances in a home are equipped with IoT functionality and a range of sensors and are connected to a network, allowing them to interoperate. This new age has brought products providing services identifying, analyzing and anticipating human behavior. For example, there are devices that notice when a person approaches closer than a certain distance to a house, and start up a camera and notify the family by email.
To achieve digital transformation (DX), blending this real world with the digital world, we have developed a high-precision, miniature distance sensor using electromagnetic waves, with low energy consumption and a high cost-performance ratio. Its location detection feature, which is easy to use but has high sensing performance, dramatically broadens the possibilities of smart home IoT devices, and so contributes to creating a smart society.
- Equipped with a distance measurement circuit, it can be used without specialist signal processing knowledge
- Can handle a variety of sensing types, including intermittent sensing and burst sensing
- Products in our lineup have multiple receiver channels for detecting location information
|SC1232||Go to details page||24GHz||1D
- Equipped with a distance computation circuit, to output distance information- FOV can be switched between two levels
|SC1233||Go to details page||24GHz||2D
- Equipped with a distance computation circuit, to output distance information- Outputs vector data for angle calculation
|SC1221||Go to details page||60GHz||
- 4 channel RX to detect two-dimensional locations in one plane
|SC1220||Go to details page||60GHz||3D
- 2 x 2 channel RX to detect three-dimensional locations in a space
- 6.8 GHz wide-band modulation for
Inquiries about products
Please use “Inquiry form” to inquire about the product details.