Products / Services
60GHz 3D Detection model
60GHz 3D Detection model SC1220AT2
SC1220AT2 is a low power CMOS 60GHz radar sensor device and available for 3D motion sensing.
●3Suited for 3D motion sensing
- 2 Tx and 2 x 2 Rx antennas detect azimuth / elevation angle, velocity and distance
- Wide bandwidth (6.8GHz max.) and high-accuracy linear chirp FMCW radar
- Sensing area example: up to 0.5m(*1) with ＜1cm(*2) resolution
(in case of palm gesture)
●Highly integrated device enabling easy hardware design
- Integrating antennas, radio, ADC, FIFO and SPI interface
- Enable to use reasonable PCB, less BOM and easy assembly
- Small package (7.0mm x 7.0mm, LGA package)
●Low power consumption
- 4-Level operation states (Shutdown, Deep Sleep, Light Sleep, Sensing)
- Intelligent power control sequencer managing flexible duty cycle operation
- 2.5mW average power consumption at palm gesture sensing(*3)
*1:Depending on sensor configuration and environmental conditions
*2:To be changed according to further study
*3:In case of conditions that Socionext assumed
|Power Supply||1.5V - 1.8V (core) / 1.8 - 3.3V (I/O)|
|Power Consumption||308mW (Peak power consumption)
2.5mW (0.5% duty cycle operation using Deep sleep)
|Transmitter||Frequency: 57.1 - 63.9GHz (6.8GHz bandwidth)
|Receiver||Noise Figure: 12dB|
|Digital block||ADC (11bit 10MHz),FIFO (32KB),SPII/F (≤50MHz)|
|Temprerature||-40 to 85°C|
Evaluation kitThe 3D location sensing evaluation kit
" SC1220AT2-B-113" provides an evaluation environment of the 60GHz Radar Sensor " SC1220AT2".
*: DragonBoard is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated,
registered in the United States and other countries.
●Evaluation kit contents• SC1220AT2 evaluation kit hardware with USB cable
• Sensor driver/ library and 3D location sensing evaluation software (GUI)
• Related documents
- Evaluation software (GUI) operation manual
- API specification of control API
- Application note (MATLAB and Sample C source for API)
●More informationFor detailed information on the evaluation kit "SC1220AT2-B-113", refer to the catalog below.
Inquiries about products
Please use “Inquiry form” to inquire about the product details.