This website http://www.socionext.com/ (the “Website”) is managed by Socionext Inc. Use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms. The Terms may be revised at any time without notice. Therefore, you should periodically check the latest Terms.
The copyright to all content (sentences, information, graphics, sounds, etc.) on this Website is owned by Socionext Inc., its affiliates, its related companies or a third party. Copying, translating, distributing or any other secondary use of the content of this Website is prohibited without prior permission, regardless of commercial, non-commercial or intranet use.
The Socionext name, its trademarks, emblems, logos and other proprietary content are owned by Socionext Inc., its affiliates, its related companies or a third party and are protected by trademark law, unfair competition prevention law, commercial law and other laws. Use of these contents is prohibited without prior permission from the owner of the contents.
Links to this Website
You may add links to this Website regardless of commercial, non-commercial or intranet use without prior permission as long as you comply with the following Disclaimer and Linking Policy.
Disclaimer and Linking Policy
Socionext Inc., its affiliates and related companies (collectively, Socionext) are not responsible for any damages, claims, costs or any other harm resulting from access or use of the Website, including damages caused by links to third party content. In such cases, redress must be handled by the party who posted the link.
Users are prohibited from providing links to any web pages that:
- are libelous or slanderous to the board members or employees of Socionext or damaging to the reputation of Socionext
- are libelous or slanderous to Socionext products or services
- may contain unlawful content
- include material which is salacious, obscene or scandalous, or in any manner unethical
- cause Socionext web pages to appear inside other frames, or which make unclear the ownership of the contents of the Website
- Socionext makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information on this Website. Socionext shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Website.
- The contents and URLs on this Website may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
- Socionext shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from modification to or discontinuation of this Website.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdictional Court
The usage of this Website and anything which relates to this Website complies with the laws of Japan. Any dispute or conflict that may arise in relation to the Website will fall under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.